Raw Lifestyle Coaching
Here at Total Raw Food, we’re so dedicated in helping you succeed on your raw food journey that it’s our privilege to offer you first class raw food and lifestyle coaching with the super positive and inspiring, Jessica Fenton.
Telephone consultations are now available. Initial consultations are £50, and £40 thereafter. Each session lasts about an hour.
"Jess was brilliant at demonstrating all the equipment I needed to go raw and showing me how to do some of her recipes. I definitely wouldn't have coped without her".
Lowri Turner - Media journalist and broadcaster
Why opt for Raw Lifestyle Coaching?
People seek coaching for a variety of different reasons. Every client is unique and has an individual reason for wanting to be coached.
- You want to loose / gain weight, and want to achieve your ideal weight naturally.
- You are in the process of ‘transitioning’ to a more natural diet, yet need some guidance to help you fly.
- You are interested in doing a programme to improve your health, at the same time as being guided through the changes.
- You’re struggling with your raw, vegetarian or vegan diet. You want to follow your instincts and your morals, but it’s proving to be a little tough along the way.
- You’ve been ‘raw’ for a while now, and are ready to take things to the next level and tidy up your diet a little.
- You are currently dissatisfied in your current job / situation / relationship, and want to make positive changes to enable you to fulfil your goals.
- You feed a family, and you want to introduce them to healthy food that they will actually eat!
- You realised that a raw food diet is the best way to fuel your body, but are not to sure where to begin.
Types of Raw Lifestyle Coaching
- Telephone Consultations
- Email Support
- Live Consultations – Brighton, East Sussex, UK
Popular coaching subject areas
- How to move away from refined and processed foods
- How to limit your daily in-take of fat
- How to start incorporating natural raw foods into your diet
- How to progress with raw foods, onto the next level
- Raw food for life programme
- Raw food and exercise
- Raw food with yoga
- The sprouting master-class
- The power of juicing
- 101 things to do with your dehydrator
- 101 things to do with your Raw Milk Maker
- Making the most out of your juicer
- Raw Chocolate Goddess Training
- Raw for kids - delicious recipes that kids will love
- Raw pets - Learn how to feed your pets the most natural diet and watch them fly
- How to develop your raw food journey
- Becoming veggie
- Becoming vegan
- The beat Chronic Fatigue Programme
To find out what they say about Jessica Fenton, The Raw Lifestyle Coach, click here.
Be sure to check out our special coaching offers!
Please get in touch if you have any questions about Raw Lifestyle Coaching, where a member of the team can advise you.